
0人評分過此書
史上超強!超好用、超好記、最道地的英文生活用語,讓您一次過足說英語的癮!
當問候朋友時 How do you do?當發生危急事件時 Somebody, help!當不認同對方所言時 I don’t think so.當讚美對方的表現時 Good job.當想要離職時 I quit.
你還想要說的英語有哪些?本書通通有
當問候朋友時 How do you do?當發生危急事件時 Somebody, help!當不認同對方所言時 I don’t think so.當讚美對方的表現時 Good job.當想要離職時 I quit.
你還想要說的英語有哪些?本書通通有
- • Are you ready?/準備好了嗎?
- • He told me so much about you./他告訴過我很多關於你的事。
- • It'll be fun./會很好玩的
- • It's not so bad, right?/事情沒那麼糟,對吧?
- • What can it hurt?/又沒什麼損失
- • That's a good question./問得好
- • Agree?/同意嗎?
- • Don't be like that./不要這樣嘛
- • You look upset./你看起來很沮喪
- • Are you OK?/你還好吧?
- • How do you feel now?/你現在覺得如何?
- • 1 don't have time./我沒有時間
- • 1 would if I had time./如果有時間的話,我會的。
- • You can't please everyone./你無法討好每一個人。
- • This is about us now./現在這是我們之間的事了!
- • Not once./一次都沒有!
- • It's not funny, OK?/一點都不好玩,好嗎?
- • Funny./有趣喔!
- • You're kidding me./你別拿我開玩笑了!
- • Fine./隨便你!
- • Suit yourself./隨你高興!
- • Does it make any different?/有差別嗎?
- • Let me guess./我來猜猜!
- • Guess what?/猜猜看?
- • Check this out./你來看看!
- • You'll check out the rest, won't you?/你會檢查剩下的部份,對嗎?
- • This is serious./事情很嚴重!
- • 1 have faith in you./我對你有信心!
- • How sweet./你真是貼心!
- • That's very kind of you./你真是好心!
- • We're in big trouble./我們麻煩大了!
- • Don't tell me./不會吧!
- • No way!/不行!
- • Are you joking?/你是開玩笑的吧?
- • Don't give me that!/少來這套!
- • Are you busy tonight?/你今天晚上忙嗎?
- • Are you free on Sunday night?/你星期天晚上有空嗎?
- • How about going to a movie?/去看場電影怎麼樣?
- • Somebody's knocking at the door./有人在敲門
- • Make yourself at home./不要拘束
- • Take a seat, please./請隨便坐吧
- • Let's go!/走吧
- • See you./再見
- • Talk to you later./再聊囉
- • Let's keep in touch./要保持聯絡喔
- • I'll see you at six./六點鐘見。
- • Says who?/誰說的?
- • What's your plan?/你的計畫是什麼?
- • Why not?/好呀
- • Why not?/為什麼不?
- • No problem!/沒問題
- • What were you thinking?/你搞什麼鬼?
- • What's your problem?/你腦袋有問題啊
- • Shit./糟糕
- • What should I do?/我該怎麼辦?
- • Gee./天啊
- • Talk to him./你勸勸他
- • Are you happy now?/你現在滿意了吧?
- • I'll be right back./我會馬上回來
- • I'll be with you in an instant./我立刻就來。
- • Think fast./快點做決定
- • I'm offering you a deal./我提供你一個交易。
- • That's not fair./不公平
- • I can't hear you./我聽不見你說話
- • Did you hear me?/你有聽到嗎?
- • You heard me./你聽到我說的話了
- • Hello!/哈囉
- • Hello, you guys./哈囉,大家好。
- • Please./拜託啦!
- • I wasn't expecting you so soon./沒想到你會這麼早到
- • Yeah, for now./是啊,目前為止是的!
- • I'm Maria./我叫做瑪麗亞。
- • Ah, good./喔,好吧!
- • Where were you?/你跑去哪裡了?
- • Already?/已經到了?
- • Sure, right this way./好的!這邊請!
- • Be polite./要有禮貌!
- • Do you smoke?/你有抽菸嗎?
- • Here is your room./這是你的房間!
- • This is impressive./還真是令人印象深刻!
- • This is great./太好了
- • Congratulations./恭喜
- • Sucks./糟透了
- • You're telling me./還用你說
- • She's kind of crazy./她有點瘋狂。
- • You're afraid of darkness, aren't you?/你很怕黑,對嗎?
- • What's wrong?/怎麼啦?
- • Home, sweet home./真是甜蜜的家啊
- • Sorry?/你說什麼?
- • It's a long story./說來話長
- • Let's just say you're right./也許你是對的
- • You can say that again!/你說的沒錯
- • Who is in charge here?/誰是這裡的負責人?
- • Someone took the key./有人拿走鑰匙了
- • Any problem?/有問題嗎?
- • Come over here, please./請過來這裡
- • You promise?/你保證?
- • I promise./我保證。
- • Thank you for being here with me./謝謝你來陪我
- • You're my best friend./你是我的好朋友耶
- • I can't figure it out./我實在想不透
- • I know./我知道啦
- • I knew it./我早就知道
- • Don't try to deny it./不要想要否認喔
- • NO, I guess./我猜沒有吧
- • Could you just go away?/能請你離開嗎?
- • It's not what you think./事情不是你所想的那樣
- • Have a drink./去喝杯酒吧
- • For example?/例如什麼?
- • I have a good idea!/我有一個好主意。
- • That's a good idea./好主意
- • Of course!/當然
- • Of course not./當然沒有
- • Absolutely./無庸置疑
- • I don't think so./沒有吧
- • You're good./你真是棒
- • How are YOu?/你好嗎? *.I55
- • I haven't seen you in ages!/好久不見了
- • What's new?/有什麼新鮮事嗎?
- • What have you been Up to?/你最近在忙些什麼事?
- • It's nice seeing yOU./真高興遇見你
- • It's been nice talking to you./很高興和你聊天
- • I'm afraid I have to be going./恐怕我該走了
- • We have some catching up to do./我們可以好好聊聊
- • Why don't we get some coffee somewhere?/我們何不找個地方喝杯咖啡?
- • What a surprise./好巧啊
- • I'm on my way./我正在去的路上。
- • I'm on my way home./我正在回家的路上。
- • I'm on my way back to New York./我正在要回紐約的路上。
- • It's freezing today./今天真的泠斃了
- • That's news to me./這可是新聞呢
- • You what?/你說什麼?
- • It's your own fault./這是你自己造成的錯誤
- • Don't blame yourself./不要自責
- • No, why?/不會啊!為什麼這麼問?
- • They're nothing special./沒什麼特別啦
- • This is nothing./這沒什麼啦
- • I can't put it down./我欲罷不能
- • Very much./的確是非常
- • By the way, I'm Jim./對了,我叫吉姆。
- • Have you ever been to New York?/你有來過紐約嗎?
- • The entire thing was a joke./這整件事真是個笑話
- • I didn 't insult you./我無意冒犯你
- • It isn 't getting any better./事情並沒有好轉,對嗎。
- • I guess so./我想是吧
- • I'm afraid so./恐怕是如此
- • Sounds great./聽起來不錯耶
- • Where are you off to?/你要去哪裡?
- • Have fun./好好玩
- • I really enjoyed myself./我玩得很開心。
- • Are you gaining weight?/你是不是變胖了?
- • You're in great shape./你的身材看起很棒耶
- • I'll treat./我請客
- • How about you?/你呢?
- • What about you?/你呢?
- • What about having a pizza first?/你看要不要先吃點比薩?
- • Never mind./不要緊
- • No one knows./沒有人知道。
- • The whole world knows that./全世界都知道。
- • Not yet./還沒
- • Good morning./早安。
- • Good evening./晚安!
- • Good night./晚安。
- • How was your day?/你今天過得如何?
- • How was your summer?/你的暑假過得好嗎?
- • How's it going?/事情順刺嗎?
- • Why don't you take a break?/你何不休息下?
- • I'm worn out!/我累壞了
- • I'm great./我很好。
- • Not bad./還不錯
- • So far, so good./目前還不錯。
- • Take care!/保重
- • You have the wrong number./你打錯電話了
- • I'm gonna be late for work./我上班快要遲到了。
- • I'm supposed to be there at noon./我應該在中午要到那裡。
- • It's supposed to be good./應該會不錯
- • What time is it?/(現在)幾點了?
- • What day is today?/今天是星期幾?
- • Damn it./可惡
- • I'll let you know./我會讓你知道
- • Fine with me./我可以
- • A few of us are getting together./我們一些人要緊會。
- • I don't know about it./我沒想過這個問題。
- • I have never thought of it./我從沒有想過這個問題
- • Good luck!/祝你好運
- • Shut up!/閉嘴
- • Slow down!/慢點
- • Hurry up./快點
- • Me, too./我也是
- • So do I./我也一樣。
- • Me neither./我也不。
- • Take it easy./別緊張
- • Are you going out with Jim?/你今天晚上要和吉姆出去嗎?
- • I haven't made up my mind./我還沒有決定
- • Maybe we will./也許我們會
- • Thank you very much./非常謝謝你
- • Thank you for your advice./謝謝你的建議。
- • Thanks for 的組時﹒/還是謝謝你的邀請。
- • As soon as possible!/越快越好
- • Be careful!/當心點
- • Onion, please./我要點洋蔥,謝謝
- • Which way is the post office?/到郵局要走哪條路?
- • We're looking for a place to have lunch./我們要找個地方吃午餐。
- • That's all I need./我就要這些。
- • Here comes my bus./我等的公車來了。
- • I have to catch a plane./我要趕搭飛機。
- • Time is running out./沒時間了。
- • Well done!/幹得好
- • Do me a favor, OK?/幫個忙,好嗎?
- • Tell her I'll call her back after 3./告訴她我三點鐘之後會回電話給她。
- • Do you mind?/你介意嗎?
- • Do I have to?/非這麼做不可嗎?
- • What a pity!/太遺憾了
- • What do you think?/你怎麼認為?
- • Believe it or not!/信不信由你
- • You're unbelievable./你真是令人感到訝異
- • Are you sure?/你確定嗎?
- • I'll take the bus./我會搭公車。
- • Any day will do./哪天都行
- • Any time./不客氣
- • After you./您先請。
- • Come on./趕快
- • Do I make myself clear?/我說得夠清楚了嗎?
- • I have something to tell you./我有事要告訴你。
- • I quit!/我不幹了
- • I have no choice./我別無選擇。
- • I'm here no vacation./我是來這裡度假的
- • What's the rush?/你在趕什麼?
- • It's hard to tell./很難說
- • Doo't count on me./別指望我
- • Not anymore./不再是了
- • It's over now./現在事情都結束了
- • I hope so./希望如此。
- • I have been told./我已經被告知了。
- • I heard about that./我聽說了。
- • You'll never find out./你永遠不會知道的
- • Here you are./給你。
- • Hold on./等一等。
- • I'm sick of it./這件事真是煩透了
- • I can't afford a new car./我買不起部新車。
- • I really worry about you./我真的很擔心你
- • I hope I didn't do it./真希望我沒做那件事。
- 出版地 : 臺灣
- 語言 : 繁體中文
評分與評論
請登入後再留言與評分